Live Like a Local Recommend
Porto Côvo Hotel
Situated 500 m from the centre of the picturesque village of Porto Covo and 800 m from the famous beaches of the region, the Porto Covo Aparthotel offers comfortable apartments and rooms, guarantee tha you will have all you need for a invigorating break in one of the most emblematic locations on the Costa Alentejana (Costa Vicentina).
Porto Côvo Village
Porto Côvo, is a friendly fishing village full of small white houses that was rebuilt by the Marquês de Pombal shortly after the 1755 earthquake. Situated between the sea and the plains, this picturesque village is surrounded by some of the most beautiful and well-preserved beaches in Portugal. It’s territory is part of the Nature Park of Southwest Alentejo and Vincentine Coast.
The Hotel Porto Côvo has an attitude of continuous improvement of its pillars of sustainability, namely:
– Reassure a service of proximity, providing long lasting relationships;
– Valorization of our community thru the establishment of a network of local partners;
– Promote the communication and affirmation of the territory, of its historical and cultural endogenous resources;
– Stimulate the responsible use of our resources by our staff, guests and providers;
– Guarantee at all times an safe environment to our guests and staff.